So now that the holiday season is in full swing, it’s time to start picking out gifts for family, friends, and loved ones. Here’s a quick little gift guide to spark ideas for the upcoming gift-giving events.
T H E L I S T
- Dior Techno Sunglasses: As much as I love the uber-popular “So Reals”, I think these sunnies make a great gift because they are much more subdued and more classic than the trendy ones at the moment.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Baker Bracelet: I love watches even though I never wear them…however, this one is super cute and extremely versatile since it’s got both silver and gold. It also has a masculine vibe making it feel cooler and more unisex than the basic Michael Kors watches everyone’s been sporting.
- FRENDS Headphones: Consider these Beat’s stylish sister. Let’s be real, everyone lusts for her.
- Apple Case: Post dropping and shattering my phone, I got a new, chic, AND protective case from the infamous Apple. Do I regret it? No. Do I love it? YES. They also come in a variety of colors and textures so you can pick out whatever will suit your gift-receiver’s desires best.
- BKR Bottle: As a crazy BPA-conscious teenager, I would obviously want to flaunt my caution with style. The BKR bottle also donates a percentage of their funds to organizations to help third world countries with clean, if any water shortage so it’s a win-win. You get a sexy-ass water bottle while you save lives.
- Rebecca Minkoff Pouch: Rebecca Minkoff is notorious for 1. her Mini MAC cross body bag and 2. her punny and convenient pouches you can use anywhere, anytime. I wouldn’t mind replacing my ratty old Vera Bradley pouches for one of these gems…
- Miu Miu #MiuMuse Perfume: I’m going to be honest, I was originally attracted to this perfume because of the stunning and eccentric bottle but once I actually smelled it, I fell in love with it. I can’t even explain the scent. It’s just heavenly, so do your loved one a favor and wrap this perfume up and send it over.
- YSL Lip Tint-In-Oil: I already have two of these but I wouldn’t have a problem owning one more. Or two. Or three. But seriously, if you hate stickiness, goopy-ness, or gritty-ness on your lips, this is it. BTW…it also lasts a loooong time so you can eat as much holiday food as you want without a worry in the world.
- Tom Ford Lipstick: Tom Ford makes one of the best lipsticks known to man so pick one up for a friend. Or yourself. Either or…
- Alchemy Brass Tray: Jewelry dishes are the perfect gift for any woman who’s into beauty, fashion, or whatever. They can use it to store their dainty rings and delicate bracelets or elaborately line up their luxurious lipsticks and eyeliners. Perfect for decorative multi-tasking.
- Diptyque Candle: If whoever you’re planning on gift-giving to is an avid candle-user, kick their addiction up a notch with a Diptyque candle. Trust me, they’ll thank YOU later. It’s ultra luxurious and the aesthetically pleasing container will double as a holder of some sort in the long run so this gift is a no-brainer.
Happy gift giving! 🙂