Due to people’s lack of time in the AM, pancakes and coffee are usually reserved for Saturday and Sunday mornings filled with New York Times and comfy pajamas but it doesn’t have to be like that. Even though I sometimes (unfortunately) don’t feel like getting out of bed, the concept of deliciously nutritious 10 MINUTE (I wish you could somehow capitalize numbers so you can catch my excitement) pancakes is much more appealing than half a liter of a green juice when there are still wrinkles on my cheeks from my heavy sleep habits.
If you’re like me and simply cannot bear the idea of waking up to a yummy but disgustingly unhealthy breakfast that probably takes 30 minutes to prepare, read on for a quick and easy 4-ingredient pancake recipe that’ll satisfy your sweet cravings for the day ahead.
T H E R E C I P E
The Main Ingredients: 1/3 cup of Quaker Oats, A dash of Chia seeds (optional but add nutritional value), 2 organic eggs, and 1 organic banana.
- Blend the ingredients (listed above) in a blender until the consistency is smooth. No one likes chunky pancakes. No one.
- Using some sort of oil (I like the Trader Joes Coconut Oil spray because I’m lazy), oil up the pan so your pancakes don’t stick to the surface.
- Pour your pancake mix into the pan in little circles, it’s pretty self-explanatory.
- Stack em up!
- This is also optional, but I love adding some sort of fresh element so topping my pancakes off with some organic strawberries and raspberries add more flavor and once again, more nutritional value.
- To sweeten things up, drizzle some agave nectar in replacement of the unwholesome option of syrup.
- Voila! 10 minute pancakes 🙂
Yay for pancakes everyday.