School season, more like year has arrived. And that brings me to my next point: The fact that there are two types of people in this world, people who eat breakfast and people who don’t. I am the person who has to eat breakfast especially before a shitty 8-hour day sitting in either overly heated or air conditioned classrooms with teachers that seem to never stop droning on about chemistry.
The only thing that seems to keep me up on my feet during school or any other occasion for that matter is a yummy, protein-filled, quick, easy, and healthy breakfast that can be made with four ingredients within a five minute time span. I now ode a toast to bananas and peanut butter.
T H E R E C I P E
- Toast two organic whole-wheat slices of bread until, well, toasty…
- While the bread is toasting, slice up one banana into thin slices.
- Once the bread is done, spread some peanut butter (I like organic!) on each slice.
- Smack on your banana slices….
- Sprinkle some Chia seeds for added benefits and you’re done!
Could this be any easier? Nope.