So I was tagged for this award by Sophia Cho, thank you!
T H E F A C T S
- Born in Long Island, NY and raised in NJ
- I despise shallow small talk, I need to speak to people with profundity and really learn about them and their passions and admirations.
- I have a really. really. really. loud sneeze. No joke, it’s louder than my dad’s.
- I’m 5’7 but my dream height is 5’10!
- I’m obsessed with glitter.
- I prefer TV shows over movies
- 99% of the time I prefer to be by myself than hang out with friends, I find so much comfort in being alone.
- I always agree to disagree.
- I eat a looooottttt more than people expect. Like a lot. A. Lot.
- I’ve been using the same Instagram and Snapchat since I was 11/12! I’m 16 now lol
- New York City is my favorite place in the entire world, the buzz, the energy, the atmosphere, man.
N O M I N A T O R ‘ S Q U E S T I O N S
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living in a studio in NYC with two black wiener dogs named: Frieda and Kahlo (because they’d look like her eyebrows), with a successful blog, job, and business.
- Best compliment you’ve received? Someone once said to me: “You’re different, and you don’t give a fuck.” hearing that beats a compliment on my physical appearance by far on any given day.
- What is your greatest strength? Not caring about what other people think and doing what I love regardless.
- What is your greatest weakness? I’m really stubborn and I’m bad at taking advice even though I always ask for it…
- Chipotle order? Oooh man, I haven’t had it in like 2 years, I should go tomorrow morning for breakfast ahaha but a salad with rice, extra chicken, black beans, guac, and salsa.
- If you could be any age for one week, what would it be? 21.
- If you could live in any country for the rest of your life, where would it be? USA !!! …or Australia but I’ve never been 🙁
- Do you trust anyone with your life? My best friend, Adrianne.
- If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
- My dog, Cleo
- My family
- My laptop
- Acne cream
- My red suede Adidas that took me a week to get after realizing that there were two right shoes in the box. Ugh, aggravation at its peak.
- Who do you admire in life? My parents. My dad is the hardest worker I know, even in the toughest times, he stays strong and keeps moving forward, there is not a stagnant moment in his life, ever. My mom is the most loving and caring person I know who knows how to get shit done. #powercouple.
- How would you spend one billion dollars? I’d buy my future home and my kids’ college tuitions. And maybe a bag or four. And maybe a pair of shoes.
M Y Q U E S T I O N S
- What’s your pet peeve?
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
- What’s the number one thing on your bucketlist?
- How long after you feel full do you keep eating for?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- What qualities do you value most in a person?
- What inspires you everyday?
- What’s your life motto?
- How do you define success?
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
- Who is your style icon?
I T A G
Thanks for the love, guys 🙂 XX