I have a knack for posting my glorious breakfasts up on my SnapStory all the time. Yes it looks good, but it can also be time consuming, as people say, to say the least. A really easy, healthy, delicious, and yet good-looking breakfast is the infamous yogurt parfait. It may seem like I spend like 30 minutes preparing the first meal of the day but I don’t. I usually whip up this parfait whenever I’m in a rush and eat it in the car. So I now behold, my go-to breakfast that takes less than 7 minutes to make.
- Wash some berries (raspberries and blackberries) and chop up some strawberries to set aside.
- Mix together the Chobani yogurt, I like the peach flavor.
- Put the yogurt in a separate bowl and mix in some chia and flax seeds for added benefit.
- Sprinkle some granola, put on the heaps of fruit, put MORE granola on….
- And pair it with some Kombucha!
And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you make a stellar yogurt parfait.